Will I be Fat and 40

Thursday 22 November 2007

It's a Busy Month!!!!

Well it's November which means Georgie had her birthday last saturday (17th) and AJ's is next tuesday (27th). So we've had a party for Georgie and AJ is going bowling with Uncle M and Jen and the rest of us on 1st Jan (i think lol). Anyways they have both been very very excitable this month so far!

Then at the end of this week sees the start of AJ's carol concerts with school choir. Lots of places for her to be over the next few weeks. Added to that the girls have started Panto rehearsals (but not on the same day as me) so have that every tuesday evening.

AJ and myself have also signed up for Gangshow 2008 so we have rehearsals every sunday (now that i no longer work sundays) and i'm also in the same panto as the girls but my rehearsals are on wed. I have lead role (i'm the wicked queen you know!) but i'm not actually the baddie!

Monday will see me going to visit my lovely foot dr and i can hopefully be discharged then so i can sign back up to go and give a pint of my best red stuff!!!

It also seems be to a month where friends who i've not seen online for ages seem to of reappeared. Nice to have you back Sinead. But then there is aslo a downside to my new job and thats that i'm really missing MiffyRabbit and my other friends. I will get to meet up with Miffy on saturday i hope!!

Now as for my christmas knits i've finished my sister bf's scrapper and her scarf (got a fab necklace for her too) and i'm going to finish my fairy for the christmas tree festival as soon as i get back from work tomorrow (she just needs arms and legs and hair!). Then i just have the odd few things to get or finish for my family for christmas. Hopefully they will be done in time hehe.


Right enough of my drivel have fun and i'll see you all in december if not before.

No comments: