Will I be Fat and 40

Friday 21 December 2007

I GOT SQUISHY!!!




i got squishy in my fantastic stocking from Babylonglegs aka Sarah. Lets start from the beginning. We decided (we being me, Miffy, Babylonglegs, Sasha and Sarah M) to do a stock swap this year and i gave to Sasha and Babylonglegs gave to me. Well my stocking was Fantastic
Inside my lovely stocking (nicely modeled by Georgie and Alfie) was this:-


and this

But here's the Squishy!!!!!!!!!!!

isn't it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lush. it's actually pinker than the photo but i can't get the photo to come up any pinker lol

THANK YOU SARAH !!!!!




2 comments:

BabyLongLegs said...

So glad you like your pressies my lovely :) It was an absolute pleasure shopping for you.......

Merry Christmas, Lovely Lottie....

Love
Sarah xXxx

Sarah said...

lovely squishyness!
Was a lovely idea to swap stockings - you've got me next year, i'll expect lots of subtle hints hehehehe!!!

Sarah x