Will I be Fat and 40

Monday 21 January 2008

Oh Fudge!!!!!

ARGH shouldn't of mentioned fudge, but i'm using that word instead of a more rude word beginning with F. And the reason for the fudge word, i want something sweet!!!!!!!
I'm back on weight watchers and have lost 5lb so far in 2 weeks but i'm craving something sweet at the moment but have nothing till my Tesco delivery arrives. Must stop myself from going to the shop and buying something completely unsuitable!!!!

To top it all off i'm going to be in an even worse mood when i get up tomorrow morning as i'm not allowed anything to eat or drink after 12 midnight tonight, which means NO COFFEE!!!!! (I'm feeling sorry for my girls already). The reason for this is i'm off for a cholestorel blood test, which is a fasting blood test. Straight to work after that so will have to figure out what i can take with me to eat for when i get out of the health centre.

On a better note i'm enjoying my food more and i'm still not drinking anything stronger than pepsi max. 5lb in 2 weeks has made me happy and i'm trying to use more energy by cycling to and from work when ever i can.

will update the knitting front when i can get my camera batteries to charge lol

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Well done Lottie. What a great start to the new year. I say fudge a lot too!