Will I be Fat and 40

Friday 11 January 2008

Long time no blog!

Well it's that time of year. The excitement of Christmas has gone and it's back to school and work for us all. Unfortunately it's also now the time of year where i feel crap which i think is due to how bloody dark it is all day every day.

On the knitting front I've completed a hat for Georgie which looks like this (excuse the fact that her eyes are shut as the flash is rather bright!)





The next stash busting project I'm doing is a booga bag in my noro




so far so good but i had to order 6 1/2 mm shafts for my knitpicks so i could do it!

I also want to do this pattern using this yarncolinette


This may all change though as it really needs to be thicker yarn and Babylonglegs has offered to dye up some of my undyed BFL for me in what ever colour i want.

However as I'm typing this she's also found this pattern on ravelry which would be ideal for me on my bike but she can still dye up my BFL pmsl!!!

Oh and before i forget I've lost 3lb in weight this week and am still dry (10 whole days so far pmsl)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lovely hat! Well done on loosing 3lbs and staying dry:)
SarahM x