Happy New Year to all my friends.
Now i'm not going to start this years blog with a list of resolutions as i don't do resolutions but i am going to start with a list of what i'd like to try to achieve this coming year. I'm going to try NOT to set myself goals that i can't even possibly achieve but feel free to tell me if you think i'm fooling myself on what i think i could do this year.
1) Lose 49lb. Ok so i'd like to lose this by may as we are going to Cyprus but that's only 2o weeks away so i'd be happy to of lost half of that 24lb is a more realistic goal i think for may but would still see me at a healthier bmi than i am now. My BMI is currently 33 EEK.
2) To be tidier. You can stop laughing Sarah and Olivia!!!!! Now i've been saying the same thing for years, that i want to gut my house from top to bottom and declutter. But the difference this year is i've no overlocker in the dining room and haven't got cupboards full of fabric so it could happen. But i'm not saying "i want to gut my house" i'm saying i want to be more tidy. Means i need to learn to put things away and allocate things a home!
3) To spin or knit for an hour at least 4 times a week. I tend to forget me time and i do tend to overextend myself too. I need to finish a few projects before starting new ones too.
4) Not to over extend myself. Say no more often which i'm slowly beginning to do.
5) To get rid of this sodding cold lol
there you go. not too hard really and all are doable :0)
I'm looking forward to this year. We have a holiday in Cyprus to look forward to and 2 cub camps. Woolfest and a 7 week summer holiday :0)