Will I be Fat and 40

Wednesday 6 January 2010

LEAP

I've had a letter back from the Leicestershire Nutrition and Dietetic Service and they will be running an evening group session on a tuesday night (called Leap) as from 23rd feb (and it's in walking distance of my house). These sessions include the weigh in, then an hours talk and then an hours exercise :0) and it's free!!!!!!I'm also going to see a dietitian separately about managing my lactose intolerance :0).

I'm also just finished my 3rd day at work (but only my 2nd day cooking) and did find it hard today not to taste my ginger biscuits and bread and butter pudding. Thing is it doesn't look right if i take a bite, chew and the spit it out pmsl. Tomorrow is chocolate haystacks (YUMMY) and i'm going to find that sooooooooooooooo hard not eat one lol.

I did have to cancel cubs tonight because the roads and pavements are sooooooooo icy so i decided it wasn't a good idea! I do need to send round lots of messages as it's our coffee morning on saturday at church.

thats all for today as i'm going to have a glass of wine (and yes it's in my daily food allowance)and knit for a bit

No comments: