Will I be Fat and 40

Friday 23 April 2010

Weight loss up date and new measurements

well it's been a while since i've blogged but i've been a tad bit busy with Gangshow etc but i'm happy to say the weight is still coming off. I currently weight 164lb which is a total loss of 22lb so only approx 31lb to go if i decide that i want to get to 9 1/2 stone but i may stop at 9stone 10lb which was my weight before I'd had Georgina.
Measurements are as follows
Waist = 36" (total loss of inches = 4 3/4" )
Hip = 41 3/4" (total loss of inches = 5 1/4")
Bust = 42 3/4" (total loss of inches = 4 1/4 )
Thigh = 24" (total loss of inches = 1" )
Arm = 12" (total loss of inches = 1 1/4" )

that gives me a total loss of inches all over of 16" OMG!!!!!!

The only problem is i'm down to 2 pairs of jeans that fit lol but i'm not buying any more because i've got oodles of pairs of size 14's in the loft and i love every pair!!!!

2 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

Well done on your weight loss. My daughter has also had before photos taken to keep her motivated.

Anas Khan said...

Great post.
regards.
Neverpayful.com
Dealswithin.com