Will I be Fat and 40

Thursday 18 October 2007

GOODBYE MORRISONS!!!!!!!!

WooHoo and it's good by to Morrisons at 6pm Tuesday 23rd October 2007!

The reason for this is that i had a phone call a couple of weeks ago from a lady who is area manager for local school catering services. Back in June i went for an interview at a local school as a cook supervisor but unfortunately didn't get it. Anyways this lady rang me and asked if I'd be interested in one at the Junior side of the same school.

I went in on Monday to shadow the lady who is leaving and then had an interview with the area manager, unit manager and the deputy headmistress on Wed morning at 9.30am. By 10.30am I'd handed in my notice at Morrisons and was feeling on top of the world.

I've had some major problems at work over the past 10 months all due to one persons attitude and behaviour towards me. Even now she is being very very childish but I'm past giving a shit to be honest.

My new job as cook/general assistant starts after half term (29th October) and is term time only, Monday to Friday during school hours. My girls were well chuffed to say the least as mummy will be at home at the weekend and every evening (ish).

It is a drop in income but it will give me more time to make up my lovely Stuffies and more time at home with the girls and their dad. It also means that as well as drama group panto i'll now be rehearsing for the District Scouting Gang Show with AJ on a Sunday afternoon till next March

Only 7 more hours left to work at Morrisons and then i'm out of there :0)

2 comments:

BabyLongLegs said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
So pleased for you my love.....SO PLEASED

Love
Sarah xXx

Gemma said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! Fandabbydozey!!!